LuxMobility is a privately-owned transport consultancy based in Luxembourg www.luxmobility.eu. The permanent staff of LuxMobility consists of 7 senior consultants that have a vast experience in the field of Mobility, Traffic and Transport as well as in Education and Training in these areas.
Providing very different specialised transport and mobility consultancy services, LuxMobility works always from its Sustainable Mobility and Transport policy point of view. LuxMobility especially aims to play a major role in providing solutions for the growing mobility problems in cities worldwide. In a way, LuxMobility operates as a logical connector between mobility questions and solutions.
LuxMobility is producing knowledge, solutions and consultancy for mobility challenges in the wider urban environment. LuxMobility specializes in the following themes:
- Mobility and mobility management, including human behavior.
- Public Transport.
- ITS and traffic management.
- Traffic planning.
- Traffic safety.
- Traffic modelling, including traffic simulation (Macro and micro modelling).
- Policy studies.
LuxMobility operates as a network organization. The abovementioned core staff of the company is extended with several dedicated Associated Consultants.
- LuxMobility will assist the project coordinator with the day-to-day management of the PasCal project. Having over 20 years of European R&D experience within the organisation will allow the project to be implemented in line with the set research objectives, reactive management toward any challenges and risk the project might encounter as well to ensure that PasCal produces high quality results in line with the EU research guidelines.
- LuxMobility will lead the Ethics and Data work package (WP2). We will ensure compliance to ethical and latest data protection standards. Involving different CAV user groups in its research LuxMobility will make sure that the consortium applies the necessary informed consent procedures and that data storage policies are followed across the relevant partners.
- LuxMobility will lead the policy and guidelines work package. Based on earlier experiences (e.g. FP7 NODES Toolbox), LuxMobility will help the consortium to translate the project findings into practical guidelines, useable research findings. This will allow the consortium to provide an improved understanding of the “CAV, public acceptance, awareness and requirements” topic to all stakeholders.
- 70, Bd. de la Fraternité
- L-1541 Luxembourg