PAsCAL presents the results of the experiment on pedestrian behavior facing fully autonomous vehicles, carried out at LIST during summer 2021.
The event will be held in the Luxembourg Learning Centre (Belval), on Tuesday 28th of June from 18:00 to 20:30, and will also be broadcasted remotely. Presentations will be held in French and English.
Participation is free but registration is mandatory
- to participate in presence, please contact Guillaume Gronier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to subscribe to the online version, please register at the following link : https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2494768118095765516
- 18:00 - 18:30: Welcome of the participants
- 18:30 - 18:40: Introduction and presentation of the European project PAsCAL (Luc Vandenabeele - LIST)
- 18:40 - 19:00: What is an autonomous vehicle? (Guillaume Gronier - LIST)
- 19:00- 19:45: Results of the experiment on pedestrians facing autonomous vehicles, and Q&A with participants (Lou Schwartz - LIST)
- 19:45- 20:00: Guide2Autonomy - the recommendation platform for autonomous vehicles (Patrick van Egmond - LuxMobility)
- 20:00 - 20:15: Debate with the audience and closing of the evening
- 20:15: For those who wish, dinner in Belval (Dimmi Si restaurant) between participants and speakers (the meal is at the expense of each participant)